All white wines are available by the glass or by the bottle.
- Reisling, Schmitt Sohne (Germany)
Wonderful fruity bouquet, intense flavors of apples and peaches with just a hint of citrus. Suggested pairing: Ploughman's Plate.
- Moscato, Douglas Hill (California)
An intesely sweet wine. Goes well by itself or with dessert.
- Pinot Grigio, Pasqua (Italy)
Fresh and delicate with clean stone fruit and apple flavors. Suggested pairing: Fish in a Bag.
- Sauvignon Blanc, Santa Carolina (Chile)
Dry citrus, orange blossoms, and hints of tropical fruits. Suggested pairing: Smoked Salmon Plate.
- Chardonnay, William HIll (Napa, California)
Crisp fruit aromas with citrus and floral notes. Stainless-steel fermented for a clean finish. Suggested pairing: Mussels in Garlic Cream Sauce.
- Chardonnay, Bogle (California)
A creamy toasty Chardonnay with a hint of citrus. Rich and elegant. Suggested pairing: Connemara Chicken.
All red wines are available by the glass or by the bottle.
- Pinot Noir, Don and Sons (Sonoma, California)
Aromas of red raspberry with flavors of fresh plums. Suggested pairing: Black & Blue Salad.
- Merlot, De Loach (California)
Lucious flavors of blueberry and black plum. Suggested pairing: Guinness Stew.
- Shiraz/Cabernet Sauvignon, Inkberry (Austrailia)
Smooth and velvety with jammy fruit. Suggested pairing: Connemara Chicken.
- Malbec, Finca el Origen (Mendoza, Argentina)
Displays ripe plum fruit combined with a hint of vanilla and oak. Suggested pairing: Atlantic Salmon.
- Cabernet Sauvignon, McWilliams (Austrailia)
An Irish-Austrailian family making a great food-friendly wine. Fruit forward, sublte tannins. Suggested pairing: Shepherd's Pie.
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Louis M. Martini (Sonoma, California)
For those who appreciate a fab cab, Indiana State Fair Wine Competition, "Best of Show." Suggested pairing: Irish Whiskey Pepper Steak
- White Zinfandel, Turning Leaf (California)
Straightforward white zin with aromas of cranberry and hints of watermelon. Available by the glass or bottle.
Sparkling, Dessert, & Port
- Cava, Semi-Secco, Freixenet (Spain)
Fruity, bubbly, celebratory wine. An all day party in your mouth!
- Malvasia, Don Bosco (Italy)
Sweet, sparkling light red with lots of fruit. Enjoy on the patio.
- Port, Smith Woodhouse (Douro Valley, Portugal)
Full rich, powerful cassis flavors on the palate, combine perfectly with a sweet, rich licorice and fruit finish.
- Meade, Bunratty (Ireland)
Pure honey, fruit of the vine and natural herbs. A medium sweet "wine" made from fermented honey, with a wide taste appeal, and suitable for all important occasions.
Reserve Bottle List
Available by the bottle.
- Berlucchi Cuvee 61 Brut, N.V. (Lombard, Italy)
Sparkling. Full bodied, cleanly delineated lines, with delicious, empathetic notes of fruit and fine acidity.
White Wine (Lightest to heaviest)
- Ca'Bolani Pinot Grigio, 2010 (Friuli, Italy)
Appealing full-flavored wine with well balanced flowery notes and subtle spicy notes.
- Cuvaison Chardonnay, 2010 (Carneros, California)
A crisp and complex wine that displays juicy stone fruit and citrus along with spice and floral notes.
Red Wines (Lightest to heaviest)
- MacMurray Ranch Pinot Noir, 2010 (Russian River, California)
This earthy wine has nuances of brown spice as well as the subtle oak which complements the rich flavors of red and black fruit.
- Markham Merlot, 2011 (Napa Valley, California)
Silky on the palate, this wine will reveal cassis, vanilla, red cherry jam, spicy notes of cinnamon and anise.
- Terlato "Angel Peak" Red Blend, 2006 (Napa Valley, California)
Smooth, rich and full bodied with soft round flavors of plumy fruit and soft tannins with a lush mouth-feel.
- Ferrari-Carano "Tresor" Red Blend, 2008 (Sonoma County, California)
Full bodied, showing ripe, fleshy currant, black cherry and plum flavors, with spicy, herbal cedary notes.
- Burgess Cabernet Sauvignon, 2008 (Napa Valley, California)
A complex elegant wine shows off dense cabernet sauvignon character accented with vanilla, balancing spices and toasty oak from traditional barrel aging.